The Complete Excel Manual
Our "all in one" Excel manual covers everything needed to solve your Excel or Excel VBA tasks. It's our complete write-up.
- Includes our full Microsoft Excel and Excel VBA macro write-up. It is everything
rolled into one manual, basically all the above manuals.
- Covers the Excel topics
needed to perform a variety of tasks including creating
formulas and using functions; data processing; automated
reporting; and dashboard design.
- Includes our complete Excel
VBA write-up that shows you how to build automated
calculations, models, data processing,
advanced UIs, and database tools.
- 100's real world examples
and 1000's of lines of useful code included.
Buy a manual now, apply the price towards a class later. Manuals come free with our classes.
Add to Cart
What's in our manual.
Our manual contains the must
know Excel industry topics, tips, and design strategies that you need
to solve your tough problems quickly.
It discusses the Excel basics like
workbook and worksheet operation; worksheet formatting; problem layout;
using formulas and functions; sorting and filtering; using shapes and
pictures; and creating charts. How to layout data tables and setup data
processing problems is also covered.
Also discussed is how to use Excel's
report automation tools like Excel tables; PivotTables; Pivot Charts;
and Power Query to build your reports at the click of a button.
Our manual also covers how to create hi-tech dashboards using ActiveX controls, charts, drawing shapes,
and other Excel elements. You will not believe what you can do with this
Last our complete beginning
to advanced Excel VBA write-up is included that will show you how to
automate your everyday Excel tasks and your large scale Excel data
problems in seconds.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
Key Excel and Excel VBA topics covered in the manual.
- Excel element overview; creating, opening, saving workbooks; using the Ribbon; and using Excel Help
- Worksheet formulas, cell naming, formula construction, data processing, functions, formatting, security, and array formulas
- Sorting, copying and pasting data, data entry, filters, PivotTables, Slicers, and Excel tables
- Using Conditional Formatting to flag data and build interfaces
- Using Data Validation to flag user input and control models and forms
- How to create charts and chart reports in Excel
- Advanced Microsoft Excel dashboard design
- Problem optimization in Excel using Solver
- Linking team workbooks together in Excel
- Using Power Query and MS Query to link, query, and filter databases, text files, and workbooks
- How to use Excel VBA to make useful, time saving tools
- VBA Editor windows, VBA modules, and debug tool review
- Complete VBA language review including loops, logic, variables, arrays, procedures, and functions
- How to use objects, properties, and methods in VBA to control Excel
- Automating key Excel elements with VBA
- Using VBA to process data on single and multiple worksheets/workbooks
- Automating charts with Excel VBA
- Controlling Windows folder system with VBA
- Using events, ActiveX controls, userforms, shapes, worksheets, and VBA to create advanced program UIs
- Commanding databases and text files with ADO, SQL, and VBA
- Overview of commanding Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook with VBA
Business and Industry|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:||Covers beginning general Excel to advanced Excel VBA topics, everything from all of our manuals|
|Book:||2200 + pages with examples|
Excel 2013 for Windows and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT|
|Versions:||Excel for Windows 2010-2019, Microsoft 365|
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2022
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved