Our all-in-one Excel manual that covers everything we know on using Excel and Excel VBA in business and industry.
Our "all in one" Excel manual covers everything we know about using Excel and Excel VBA tasks to solve industry problems.
Our "all-in-one" manual contains the must know Excel industry topics, tips, and design strategies that you need to solve your tough problems quickly. It discusses the Excel basics like workbook and worksheet operation; worksheet formatting; problem layout; using formulas and functions; sorting and filtering; using shapes and pictures; and creating charts.
How to layout data tables and setup data processing problems is also covered. Also discussed is how to use Excel's report automation tools like Excel tables; PivotTables; Pivot Charts; and Power Query to build your reports at the click of a button.
Our manual also covers how to create hi-tech dashboards using ActiveX controls, charts, drawing shapes, and other Excel elements. You will not believe what you can do with this program.
Lastly our complete beginning to advanced Excel VBA write-up is included that will show you how to automate your everyday Excel tasks and solve large scale Excel data problems in seconds.
Buy the manual now and apply its price to a class later. Just let us know when purchasing a class.
It's a 2200+ page manual, there's a lot of topics!
|For:||Business and Industry|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Covers:||Covers beginning to advanced general Excel topics along with our full VBA write up|
|Book:||2200+ pages with Excel examples|
|Platform:||Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT|
|Versions:||Excel 2013 for Windows and above|
Excel Training Services
Excel Classes - Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel for Business and Industry
- Intermediate Excel for Business and Industry
- Advanced Excel for Business and Industry
- Excel Dashboards for Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel VBA for Business and Industry
- Excel VBA Data Processing for Business and Industry
Excel Classes - Engineers / Scientists
- Microsoft Excel for Engineers for Scientists
- Excel Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Adv Excel VBA Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Calling Fortran DLLs from Excel VBA
Excel Software Design/Consulting
Microsoft Excel Manuals
- Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
- Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps
- Excel VBA Handbook for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA App Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran
EMAGENIT Company Information
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved