Excel VBA App Design Manual for Engineers and Scientists
Covers the advanced Excel VBA topics needed to design UI driven
engineering and science apps.
- Covers multi-source file processing
and Windows folder / file control with VBA.
- Covers controlling text files,
databases, and charts with VBA.
- Covers designing VBA userform /
ActiveX / event driven UI's.
- Over 1500+ pages of Excel VBA topics, 100's of examples like the ones below.
- Buy a manual now,
apply the price towards a class later. They are free with our classes.
|For:||Engineers and Scientists|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:||Covers beginning to advanced Excel VBA topics|
|Book:||1500+ pages with examples|
|Platform:||Windows 7 - Windows 10|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PT|
|Versions:||Excel for Windows 2010-2019, Microsoft 365|
What's in our manual.
Our 1500+ pg Excel VBA manual shows you from an
engineering / science perspective how to create advanced UI driven data
/ calculation tools, system models, and database tools.
It covers the fundamentals of Excel VBA
like using object, properties and methods; how to use logic, loops,
variables and the worksheet to develop data processing tools; automated
chart construction; and building UDFs and Sub procedures.
It also covers advanced topics like
accessing data on multiple worksheets and in multiple workbooks,
commanding userforms and ActiveX controls, developing event driven apps,
controlling Windows folders and files, communicating with other programs
and databases, and reading text files. The manual also discusses unique
topics like automating Solver, large scale system model development and
how to develop automated technical diagrams in Excel. It also discusses
how to package your tools in different Excel configurations and files
and how to develop your own custom Ribbon tabs.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
Must know Excel VBA topics covered in the manual.
- Complete VBA Editor Window, Module, and Debug tools review
- Complete VBA language review including procedures, variables, logic, expressions, functions, and arrays
- How to create and use expressions in VBA that perform calculations
- How to command Excel objects using properties and methods
- Advanced methods for finding and tracking multiple Excel objects at once in your code
- How to use Excel/VBA on-line help, VBA macro recorder, and Object Browser to find Excel Objects and their code
- Using Excel VBA to control Excel, Workbooks, Worksheets, Windows, Page Setup and PivotTables
- Using Excel VBA to control Ranges, Names, formulas, Range Fonts, Range Borders, Range Colors
- Using Excel VBA to control Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Sorting, Excel Tables and Queries
- Automating chart construction with Excel VBA
- Advanced VBA strategies for processing data on multiple worksheets in multiple workbooks
- How to create worksheet functions (UDFs) that perform numerical analysis and advanced calculations
- Using Excel VBA to control and manage system models, trade studies, and automate Solver
- Using Excel VBA, worksheets, shapes, ActiveX controls, events, userforms, and charts to make UIs for your Excel Apps
- Commanding databases and text files using ADO, SQL, and VBA
- Controlling Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook with Excel VBA
- How to use the FileSystemObject in VBA to control the Windows file system
- Building Ribbon tabs and buttons to run your Excel VBA apps
- Creating custom toolbars from VBA userforms to control your Excel apps
- Packaging and distributing your Excel VBA apps in workbook files and Add-Ins
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2022
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved