Covers the advanced Excel VBA topics needed to design UI driven engineering & science tools.
Our manual covers how to use Excel VBA to build UI driven data processing, analysis, modeling, and database tools.
Our Excel VBA manual shows you from an engineering / science perspective how to create advanced UI driven data / calculation tools, system models, and database tools.
It covers the fundamentals of Excel VBA like using object, properties and methods; how to use logic, loops, variables and the worksheet to develop data processing tools; automated chart construction; and building UDFs and Sub procedures.
It also covers advanced topics like accessing data on multiple worksheets and in multiple workbooks, commanding userforms and ActiveX controls, developing event driven apps, controlling Windows folders and files, communicating with other programs and databases, and reading text files.
The manual also discusses unique topics like automating Solver, large scale system model development and how to develop automated technical diagrams in Excel. It also discusses how to package your tools in different Excel configurations and files and how to develop your own custom Ribbon tabs.
Buy the manual now and apply its price to a class later. Just let us know when purchasing a class.
It's a 1500+ page manual, there's a lot of topics!
|For:||Engineers and Scientists|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:||Covers beginning to advanced Excel VBA topics|
|Book:||1500+ pages with examples|
|Platform:||Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT|
|Versions:||Excel 2013 for Windows and above|
Excel Training Services
Excel Classes - Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel for Business and Industry
- Intermediate Excel for Business and Industry
- Advanced Excel for Business and Industry
- Excel Dashboards for Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel VBA for Business and Industry
- Excel VBA Data Processing for Business and Industry
Excel Classes - Engineers / Scientists
- Microsoft Excel for Engineers for Scientists
- Excel Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Adv Excel VBA Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Calling Fortran DLLs from Excel VBA
Excel Software Design/Consulting
Microsoft Excel Manuals
- Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
- Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps
- Excel VBA Handbook for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA App Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran
EMAGENIT Company Information
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved