Problem Solving Microsoft Excel Onsite Classes
Pick a class or
design an onsite that solves your company's specific Excel problems!
Our Excel onsite classes show companies how to leverage Excel
in amazing ways allowing them to work smarter and faster in Excel, not harder.
At a quick glance.
Since 1998, EMAGENIT has been providing
Microsoft Excel onsite training for customers >
like NASA; the US military; Lockheed; HSBC; Disney; and BMW. We can work with your company
and custom tailor an onsite that meets your precise needs. All of our Excel onsites come with a 2000+ page manual (TCEM
> or EAE >) and
- Live, Hands-On training
- We work on your Excel problems
- We cover both Excel and Excel VBA topics
- We split our classes into two audiences:
business / industry > & engineering / science >
- We know how to train mixed audience classes
Things to know about our onsites.
- Our onsite classes cover
all excel topics including Excel VBA.
- We travel all over the US,
Canada, and the world.
- We can incorporate your problems
in our training and solve them.
- Our onsites are always
taught hands-on and cover the little details often left out,
you know the ones that cost you hours of your time.
- We'll show you not only the
Excel mechanics, but problem formulation, layout, and
class outlines > are only the
beginning, we can mix and match them to fit your
- See what makes our training
Our onsites cover things like
formulas, functions, names, concatenation, and Excel tables
which allow you to build reports that adjust to data. In
the example above, a SUMIF formula is using an Excel
table and concatenation to figure out the defect count of each product.
Our onsites cover how to layout
and use Excel to control them. In the example above, a simple
form has been constructed that tracks and tallies personnel assignments
using COUNTIFS, Data Validation, and
Details about our onsite pricing.
- Depending on the class and your location, we start at a 3, 6, or 10 person minimum and work from there.
- Our pricing gets
when you add more people then the minimum.
- EMAGENIT travels outside of the USA
for onsites, please contact us for details.
- If you need some type of per person
cost right now, start on our Schedule >
page, we usually go from there.
- We work wonders with our onsite
pricing, so call us at 805.498.7162 for details.
What equipment we can supply.
- We have our own projection
equipment, power strips, and cords.
- We can supply Windows laptops for your
training in case you do not have them.
Just let us know in advance of the class.
- Our computers have the latest Excel
software version on them.
- While we do not supply Mac computers, we do incorporate Excel for Mac into our training.
- We can teach both
Excel for Mac
and Windows at once in
our Excel onsites.
Our onsites not only cover the Excel mechanics, but also
how to combine Excel to rapidly make powerful tools. In the example above,
dynamic pictures, formulas, functions, and ActiveX controls
allow the map, warehouse pin, and calculated value to change.
Our onsites cover how to crunch,
integrate, and format data using formulas, functions, PivotTables, Power Query,
charts... In the example above, PivotTables and formulas are
being used to make the tables for the charts. Slicers
are used to control the data seen in the charts.
Skill level of the attendees.
- We'll help you select the right
class for your people's skill set.
- If you have a dramatic split in
attendee skill level, it is recommended you run two classes.
- Large skill level discrepancies can
slow a class down and create really disappointed people.
- The above said, we know how to train in those situations, just let us
know in advance.
- If a person is borderline skill
level, put them in the tougher class. We'll
take care of them.
- Our classes are packed with loads of
information, so explore them thoroughly or call us and we'll
answer your questions.
We can train your company virtually.
- Training your company virtually reduces the
cost of the onsite.
- We can
integrate multiple facilities at once.
- We can match
any time zone for onsite broadcasts.
- EMAGENIT has been training companies
virtually since 2005 so we know how to make it work like a classroom environment.
- For more information about our
Virtual Details >
Our onsites cover all aspects of using
Excel VBA. The Excel VBA example above loops through 100's
of workbooks, monitors averages parameter values, creates
charts, saves, and emails them. The userform
allows the users to setup the report.
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved