See how we can
expand the way you use Excel.
Onsite quick facts.
We can work with your company
and custom tailor an onsite that meets your precise needs. All of our Excel onsites
come with our manuals (TCEM
> or EAE >) and
- Our Excel onsites are always hands-on.
- We cover all Excel and Excel VBA
topics and can use your problems in
- We can supply computers and a
- We split our classes into two audience
business / industry & engineering / science.
Class List >
Est 1998. If you haven't heard of us before, here's some of our customers
from the past 25 years.
View Customers >
Things to know about our onsites.
- Our onsite classes cover
all excel topics including Excel VBA.
- We can incorporate
in our hands-on training.
- We'll show you the
Excel mechanics along with problem formulation, layout, and
class outlines are only the
beginning, we can mix and match them to fit your
Why Use Us? >
Our onsites cover things like
formulas, functions, names, concatenation, and Excel tables
which allow you to build reports that adjust to data. In
the example above, a SUMIF formula is using an Excel
table and concatenation to figure out the defect count of each product.
Our onsites cover how to layout
and use Excel to control them. In the example above, a simple
form has been constructed that tracks and tallies personnel assignments
using COUNTIFS, Data Validation, and
Details about our onsite pricing.
- Depending on the class and your location, we start at a 3, 6, or 10 person minimum and work from there.
- Our pricing gets
when you add more people then the minimum.
- EMAGENIT travels outside of the USA
for onsites, please contact us for details.
- If you need some type of per person
cost right now, start on our Schedule >
page, we usually go from there.
- We work wonders with our onsite
pricing, so call us at 805.498.7162 for details.
What equipment we can supply.
- We have our own projection
equipment, power strips, and cords.
- We can supply Windows laptops for your
training in case you do not have them.
Just let us know in advance of the class.
- Our computers have the latest Excel
software version on them.
- While we do not supply Mac computers, we do incorporate Excel for Mac into our training.
- We can teach both
Excel for Mac
and Windows at once in
our Excel onsites.
Our onsites not only cover the Excel mechanics, but also
how to combine Excel to rapidly make powerful tools. In the example above,
dynamic pictures, formulas, functions, and ActiveX controls
allow the map, warehouse pin, and calculated value to change.
Our onsites cover how to crunch,
integrate, and format data using formulas, functions, PivotTables, Power Query,
charts... In the example above, PivotTables and formulas are
being used to make the tables for the charts. Slicers
are used to control the data seen in the charts.
Skill level of the attendees.
- We'll help you select the right
class for your people's skill set.
- If you have a dramatic split in
attendee skill level, it is recommended you run two classes.
- Large skill level discrepancies can
slow a class down and create really disappointed people.
- The above said, we know how to train in those situations, just let us
know in advance.
- If a person is borderline skill
level, put them in the tougher class. We'll
take care of them.
- Our classes are packed with loads of
information, so explore them thoroughly or call us and we'll
answer your questions.
We can also train your company virtually.
- EMAGENIT has been training companies virtually since 2005.
- Training your company virtually reduces the
cost of the onsite.
- We can
integrate multiple facilities at once.
- We can match
any time zone for onsite broadcasts.
- For more information about our
Virtual Details >
Our onsites cover all aspects of using
Excel VBA. The Excel VBA example above loops through 100's
of workbooks, monitors averages parameter values, creates
charts, saves, and emails them. The userform
allows the users to setup the report.
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved