No project to small or large for our expert Excel VBA programming.
EMAGENIT works on custom Excel software projects of all size, difficulty, duration, and disciplines. Our Excel tool design covers the most basic of Excel tasks up to projects that can take a few months or years to develop. We develop simple
Excel software apps like forms, dashboards, models, and reports that are formula driven and connect to things like databases, text files, and workbooks.
On the full automation side, we develop Excel VBA apps that automate repetitive Excel tasks as well software covering advanced
modeling, data processing, and dashboard style projects that incorporate databases, the web and even multiple computer languages. We have been creating custom Excel software since 1998 for companies and organizations like NASA, BMW, Caterpillar, Spectrum, The US Navy and Los Alamos. If you can
dream it up, we will figure out a way to build it for you.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
The Excel software apps above are two very common tool types we build for our customers. The first report app type usually processes downloads from things like QuickBooks, time card programs, and various banks, reconfigures the data,
processes it, and then produces a report or reports in a new workbook. The second project app type usually rips through hundreds of workbooks automatically building the table and color coding project statuses based on the information that it reads.
Excel apps built and designed in the USA.
All of our
Excel VBA programming is done by EMAGENIT personnel in the USA. We do not farm out our coding to any other company or individuals. In other words, your valuable information stays with only one source, us, and
that means your proprietary information always remains secure and under a NDA. And since we are USA based, our work hours coincide with yours which means you do not have to call us at 11:00 PM at night.
We use other programs, languages, and databases in our Excel software design.
In addition to Excel and VBA, we also use other Office products like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook in our Excel app tools. We can also integrate other computer languages, the web, and databases into our Excel software designs to help get the job done. By using Excel and
VBA in combination with other languages and products, Excel tools can be rapidly developed that rival commercial software for a fraction of the cost; if you know how to build them. We do.
Data Processing and Data Analytics Software
Excel VBA allows these macro programs to be rapidly designed with minimum cost and time.
Microsoft Excel and VBA have the capability to process and analyze data from all different types of data sources and data configurations. Using VBA along with the Excel worksheet, high powered data processing systems can be developed in minimum time and with minimum cost. The type of data tools we can build include:
- Excel macros that can analyze and summarize various bank and financial software downloads from NetSuite, QuickBooks,...
- Excel VBA software that can perform advanced data lookups using various bank and financial software downloads from NetSuite, QuickBooks,...
- Excel software that performs data lookups between various tables aligning things like account numbers, products ID's, personnel, dates,....
- Excel programs that can analyze various engineering and scientific data downloads determining limits, max, mins, various performances
- Excel VBA programs that can find key data patterns in worksheet and text file based data and calculate various performances from those patterns
- Excel macros that can run SQL queries against data located in workbooks, text files and databases and process the results
- Excel VBA macros that can run through raw data and fill in worksheet tables and forms
- Excel software that can automatically delete and insert rows and columns in worksheet tables based upon complex data patterns
- Excel macros that can process data located in multiple worksheets, workbooks and folders, collate it and create charts
- Excel VBA programs that clean, trim, organize, filter, sort and make PivotTables from raw data54re;
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
In the sample Excel software app above, Excel VBA is being used to read downloaded workbooks by date; fuse pricing, description information and downloaded data in a new table in a new workbook; compute the sales;
and create a Pivot Table for a final report. To build the report, the user clicks on the folder icons on the worksheet interface to set the data and report output folders. When Build Report is clicked, Excel VBA displays a custom
userform that allows the date range of the report to be selected before building. This Excel tool is typical of the data tools that EMAGENIT creates for its customers.
Data Fusion Software
Excel VBA can be used to fuse workbook, text file and database data cheaply and seamlessly.
One of the biggest problems facing business today is that their data is spread out over multiple data sources that do not talk to each other. The solution is not to build another data source and try to import everything into which by the way never works out as
billed. The better way is to integrate what you have and get it talking to each other. Excel VBA along with the worksheet again can be utilized to read and integrate data from different data sources that can then be used for various exports, reports and dashboards. The data fusion Excel software we can build includes:
- Excel software that can read multiple workbooks, 100's even 1000's, pulling key information from worksheet tables and consolidating it
- Excel VBA macros that can scan worksheets in different workbooks for key information, find it, then consolidate it
- VBA programs that read stacked engineering and scientific tables and reorganize them into useful tables that can be used for analysis
- Excel macros that can read multiple data sources like workbooks, text files and, databases and fuse that data into useful tables
- VBA programs that pull data from different type databases and integrate their data into useful tables for reports
- Excel macros that can read data from text files or worksheets, clean it and prep it, then upload it in the proper format to databases like Oracle, SQL Server and Microsoft Access
- Excel VBA macros that can transfer data from one database type to another getting databases that cannot talk to each to talk
- Excel software that performs advanced data lookups between multiple data sources aligning things like account numbers, products ID's, personnel, dates,....
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
In the sample Excel software app above, Excel VBA is being used in a worksheet-based dashboard to fuse information being stored in an SQL database, workbooks and text file. An Excel VBA userform is used to display the data source's status and path settings.
The user selects the dashboard view via the drops downs and Excel VBA is used to populate and reformat the various data patterns, as necessary. We usually suggest to our customers, maybe the best approach is not to build the mythical all in one data storage, but to work with what you have
and pull the data sources together.
Data Mining, Data Formatting, Data Correction Software
Excel VBA can be used to create data tools that can be rapidly reconfigured for changing data.
The condensed definition of data mining is defined as the process of detecting patterns in data. While this is a very broad field with many areas, Excel VBA and the worksheet shine at detecting patterns in data and then processing the data based on those
patterns. It is the worksheet structure itself and its "built-in" tools that really makes it happen. In addition to data mining, Excel VBA can also be used to correct bad data and format report data in complex data configurations. The data tools we can build in this area includes:
- VBA programs that can detect and fix anomalies in worksheet, text file or database data and then process it. This includes everything from detecting data errors to detecting data records that exceed specifications
- VBA macros that can detect incorrect records and information in worksheets then flag them in error tables or with colors, fonts,...
- Excel VBA programs that can detect incorrect records in text files and databases and then report them in a worksheet table
- Excel software that reads corrupted text file data, corrects it, then processes it. Very big with programs that output their data as text file downloads
- Excel macros that read stacked worksheet tables, tables with multi row headers, tables with changing headers, adjusts and processes them
- Excel VBA programs that search for relationships between worksheet tables and then processes the data using the relationships
- Excel software that search worksheet tables and text files to see if information from one is contained in the other and then either flags the results or uses them
- Excel macros that scan indented worksheet table downloads (QuickBooks for example) and then process them. Very big in business programs that download to Excel
In the sample Excel software app above, Excel VBA is being used to format, delete information and add formulas to a downloaded balance sheet. An Excel VBA userform is being used to run the format programs to allow ease of selection. The userform and Excel VBA code
is stored in an Excel file called an add-in which can be opened in Excel invisibly thus making it look and feel like part of Excel. The tool is controlled from its own tab in the Excel Ribbon. Our customers often refer to these Excel tool types as "magic buttons" as they save
precious time that is wasted when repeatedly formatting and modifying downloaded reports from NetSuite, QuickBooks, Banks,...etc.
Report Generation Software
Excel VBA can be used to build automated report tools that connect with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook...etc.
Microsoft Excel coupled with VBA is an incredible report environment with the capabilities to make all different types of report formats. Using VBA along with charts, the worksheet, formulas, PivotTables, pictures and drawing shapes, your imagination is pretty much the limit of what report type
can be generated. VBA can also be used to transfer data to a variety of other programs including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook... basically anything that VBA can command. The report types we can build for your data include:
- Excel software that automatically creates and manages Windows folders placing reports in them
- Excel VBA programs that generate various summary type reports from raw data and complex worksheet table formats
- Excel macros that correct, analyze, lookup and summarize various bank and financial software reports from NetSuite, QuickBooks,...
- Excel VBA macros that can collate employees, products, stores,... and generate various worksheet table reports and pdfs
- Excel software that analyzes engineering and scientific data searching for key data points and logging them in report sheets
- Excel VBA programs that analyze engineering and scientific data performing various statistical and numerical analyses
- Excel macros that automatically generate chart reports embedding multiple charts on the same worksheet
- Excel programs that automatically create PivotTable and Pivot Charts reports
- Excel VBA software that automatically fills in complex worksheet report templates from raw data
- Excel software that transfer data, illustrations and charts to Word and PowerPoint
- Excel VBA macros that automatically generate reports then email them through Outlook
In the sample Excel software app above, Excel VBA is being used to build charts on a worksheet from multi-workbook stored data, then copying and pasting them into PowerPoint. The user interface for the Excel VBA program is based on a worksheet and allows the user to select the
folder that stores the workbook data and the folder that stores the PowerPoint report template. It also allows the user to select what type of report is being generated and the date range to use. It cannot be overstated that using Excel VBA along with Word or PowerPoint is an unbelievably powerful
report generation environment not easily matched.