Covers everything on calling Fortran from VBA plus our complete Excel VBA write up for modeling, data processing, and UIs.
Our manual covers how to combine the computational power of Fortran DLLs with the built-in UI, data processing, and rapid modeling abilities of Excel VBA.
Our Excel VBA Fortran manual covers how to create Fortran DLLs that run from Excel VBA models, UIs, and data tools. It discusses how to call Fortran from Excel VBA procedures, events, and User Defined Worksheet Functions (UDFs) that run from worksheet formulas. Think of the modeling possibilities, running 10,000 lines of high powered Fortran code from one worksheet cell.
Specifically, our manual documents in detail the Excel VBA and Fortran calling rules like compiler directives, declare statements, argument list design, and argument data typing. It focuses on those elusive rules for passing arrays, strings, numbers, complex numbers, Booleans, dates, and text files between VBA and Fortran.
It also shows how to convert existing Fortran programs to a DLL standard and how to compile DLLs using Visual Studio and Intel Fortran.
Our manual also includes our complete write-up on beginning through advanced Excel VBA topics along with UI design using the worksheet, drawing shapes, ActiveX controls, userforms, and shapes.
Also discussed are data topics like multi-workbook data processing and automated chart building which are key to using Excel as a Pre/Post processor of Fortran data. It also shows how to assemble and control advanced models with VBA and how to combine Fortran with Solver for design optimization projects.
Buy the manual now and apply its price to a class later. Just let us know when purchasing a class.
It's a 1500+ page manual, there's a lot of topics!
|For:||Engineers and Scientists|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:||Covers creating Fortran DLLs, Fortran programming rules, and beginning to advanced Excel VBA|
|Book:||1600+ pages with examples|
|Platform:||Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT|
|Versions:||Excel 2013 for Windows and above|
Excel Training Services
Excel Classes - Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel for Business and Industry
- Intermediate Excel for Business and Industry
- Advanced Excel for Business and Industry
- Excel Dashboards for Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel VBA for Business and Industry
- Excel VBA Data Processing for Business and Industry
Excel Classes - Engineers / Scientists
- Microsoft Excel for Engineers for Scientists
- Excel Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Adv Excel VBA Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Calling Fortran DLLs from Excel VBA
Excel Software Design/Consulting
Microsoft Excel Manuals
- Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
- Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps
- Excel VBA Handbook for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA App Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran
EMAGENIT Company Information
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved