Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps Manual
Covers the advanced VBA topics needed to design powerful UI driven Excel tools.
- Key topics include multi-source data processing, events, reporting, userform / ActiveX controls, databases, and text files.
- Includes using Excel VBA to command Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Windows folders.
- Over 1500+ pages of Excel VBA topics.
- 100's of examples like the ones below.
- Buy a manual now, apply the
price towards a class later. They are free with our
|Format:|| ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:|| Covers beginning to advanced Excel VBA topics|
|Book:|| 1500+ pages with examples|
|Platform:|| Windows 7 - Windows 10|
|Sent:|| Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PT|
|Versions:|| Excel for Windows 2010-2019, Microsoft 365|
What's in our manual.
Our 1500+ pg Excel VBA manual covers the topics which enable you to develop advanced UI driven data processing, database, dashboard apps.
It reviews the key Excel VBA programming
fundamentals which are used at the core of advanced Excel VBA project
It covers advanced VBA data processing
topics like multi worksheet/workbook data processing; reading and
writing to text files; commanding and controlling the Windows folder and
file system; and looping through and scanning workbooks for data in
multiple folders. It also covers essential data processing topics like
tracking and finding data and using loops and logic to shift through
complex data patterns.
Our manual discusses advanced report
generation showing how to control external applications like Word and
PowerPoint from Excel. It also covers how to control Microsoft Access
and SQL driven databases.
Our manual also covers advanced program
interface construction using userforms, ActiveX controls and events; and
advanced dashboard construction using charts, ActiveX controls,
worksheets, events and drawing shapes. It will show you how to take your
Excel applications to new heights.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
Must know Excel VBA topics covered in the manual.
- VBA overview, what is VBA, how is it used
- VBA Editor window, VBA module, debug tool, and procedure review
- How to use VBA on-line help, Object Browser, and the Macro Recorder to lookup Excel objects and their code
- Complete review of the VBA language including declarations, variables, loops, logic, arrays, and functions
- How to use and type Excel objects, properties, and methods in VBA
- How to track and find multiple Excel objects at once in VBA using loops and the Set statement
- Controlling Excel settings, worksheets, workbooks, file pickers, page setup, and PivotTables with VBA
- Controlling ranges, cells, formulas, names, fonts, borders, colors, number formats with VBA
- Controlling Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, sorting, filters, Excel tables and Queries with VBA
- How to automate repetitive worksheet calculations with Excel VBA
- Using VBA to build and format tables including inserting, deleting, copying and pasting table rows and columns
- How to use VBA to control and build Excel charts
- Using VBA to fill in complex tables and forms
- Advanced data processing strategies for processing complex data patterns on multiple worksheets in multiple workbooks
- How to build basic UIs in Excel from drawing shapes, pictures, and worksheets
- How to create custom worksheet functions (UDFs) that run from formulas, process data, and perform advanced calculations
- Controlling the Windows folder system with Excel VBA
- Using events, ActiveX controls, userforms, worksheets, shapes, and VBA to build advanced program UIs
- Commanding databases and text files using VBA, DAO, ADO, and SQL
- Combining Excel VBA with Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook to create rapid report generations tools
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2022
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved