Covers the fundamental to advanced Excel VBA topics needed to design UI and event driven Excel tools for your toughest tasks.
Our manual covers the Excel VBA topics needed to design powerful UI driven data processing, database, and calculation tools.
Our Excel VBA manual covers the topics which enable you to develop advanced interface driven data processing, database, and dashboard apps. The manual starts off with covering the Excel VBA fundamentals used in the construction of advanced Excel VBA tools. Basically, it is our beginning Excel VBA writeup.
It then shows how to build advanced interfaces using userforms, ActiveX controls, events, worksheets, charts, pictures, and drawing shapes.
Also covered are advanced data processing topics like multi worksheet/workbook data processing; reading and writing to text files; commanding and controlling the Windows folder and file system; and looping through and scanning workbooks for data in multiple folders.
It also covers essential data processing topics like tracking and finding data and using loops and logic to shift through complex data patterns. Last our manual covers how to use Excel VBA to control external applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook and how to use ADO and SQL to query databases, text files, and workbooks.
Buy the manual now and apply its price to a class later. Just let us know when purchasing a class.
It's a 1500+ page manual, there's a lot of topics!
|For:||Business and Industry|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Covers:||Covers beginning to advanced Excel VBA topics|
|Book:||1500+ pages with Excel examples|
|Platform:||Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT|
|Versions:||Excel 2013 for Windows and above|
Excel Training Services
Excel Classes - Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel for Business and Industry
- Intermediate Excel for Business and Industry
- Advanced Excel for Business and Industry
- Excel Dashboards for Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel VBA for Business and Industry
- Excel VBA Data Processing for Business and Industry
Excel Classes - Engineers / Scientists
- Microsoft Excel for Engineers for Scientists
- Excel Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Adv Excel VBA Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Calling Fortran DLLs from Excel VBA
Excel Software Design/Consulting
Microsoft Excel Manuals
- Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
- Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps
- Excel VBA Handbook for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA App Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran
EMAGENIT Company Information
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved