Manual quick facts.
- 1500+ page manual with detailed illustrations, coding instructions, and 100's of solved examples.
- Contains our complete Excel VBA write-up spanning from beginning Excel VBA to advanced Excel VBA topics.
- Shows you how to create hi-tech Excel VBA interfaces from userforms, ActiveX controls, events, charts...
- Also covers topics like multi-folder data processing, solving complex data sets; analyzing text files, and querying databases.
- 1000's of lines of useful code, 100's of real world examples, and the proven strategies we use to develop Excel VBA software.
More about the manual.
Our Excel VBA manual covers the topics which enable you to develop advanced interface driven data processing, database, and dashboard apps.
The manual starts off with covering the Excel VBA fundamentals used in the construction of advanced Excel VBA tools. Basically, it is our beginning Excel VBA writeup.
It then shows how to build advanced interfaces using userforms, ActiveX controls, events, worksheets, charts, pictures, and drawing shapes.
Also covered are advanced data processing topics like multi worksheet/workbook data processing; reading and writing to text files; commanding and controlling the Windows folder and file system; and looping through and scanning workbooks for data in multiple folders.
It also covers essential data processing topics like tracking and finding data and using loops and logic to shift through complex data patterns.
Last our manual covers how to use Excel VBA to control external applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
and how to use ADO and SQL to query databases, text files, and workbooks.
Some key manual topics.
- VBA overview, what is VBA, how is it used
- VBA Editor window, VBA module, debug tool, and procedure review
- How to use VBA on-line help, Object Browser, and the Macro Recorder to lookup Excel objects and their code
- Complete review of the VBA language including declarations, variables, loops, logic, arrays, and functions
- How to use and type Excel objects, properties, and methods in VBA
- How to track and find multiple Excel objects at once in VBA using loops and the Set statement
- Controlling Excel settings, worksheets, workbooks, file pickers, page setup, and PivotTables with VBA
- Controlling ranges, cells, formulas, names, fonts, borders, colors, number formats with VBA
- Controlling Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, sorting, filters, Excel tables and Queries with VBA
- How to automate repetitive worksheet calculations with Excel VBA
- Using VBA to build and format tables including inserting, deleting, copying and pasting table rows and columns
- How to use VBA to control and build Excel charts
- Using VBA to fill in complex tables and forms
- Advanced data processing strategies for processing complex data patterns on multiple worksheets in multiple workbooks
- How to build basic UIs in Excel from drawing shapes, pictures, and worksheets
- How to create custom worksheet functions (UDFs) that run from formulas, process data, and perform advanced calculations
- Controlling the Windows folder system with Excel VBA
- Using events, ActiveX controls, userforms, worksheets, shapes, and VBA to build advanced program UIs
- Commanding databases and text files using VBA, DAO, ADO, and SQL
- Combining Excel VBA with Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook to create rapid report generations tools
Manual specifications and download.
Business and Industry
|ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download
Covers beginning to advanced Excel VBA topics
|1500+ pages with Excel examples
Windows 7 and above
|Sent within 3 hrs after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT
Excel 2013 for Windows and above
Buy the manual now and apply its
price to a class later. Just type your transaction # in
the comments when purchasing a class.
Add to Cart
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved