Our how-to-do Excel manuals cover what you need to get the job done in business, industry, engineering, and science.
Our classes will show you things like how to build smart formulas, create automated reports; and link to and shape external data. They'll also show you how to create stunning dashboards and automate the toughest projects with VBA. We'll show you how to use the latest Excel tech and methods to solve your problems fast.
Our business and industry manuals below cover the Excel basics all the way to advanced Excel VBA app construction. They cover a large variety of topics including formatting, formulas, functions, charting, PivotTables, Power Query, reporting, data processing, VBA macros, and much more.
Our engineering and science manuals below cover the Excel essentials all the way to the most advanced Excel VBA macro topics. They cover a large assortment of topics including modeling, numerical analysis, data processing, data integration, report generation, UI design, VBA automation, and much more.
Excel Training Services
Excel Classes - Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel for Business and Industry
- Intermediate Excel for Business and Industry
- Advanced Excel for Business and Industry
- Excel Dashboards for Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel VBA for Business and Industry
- Excel VBA Data Processing for Business and Industry
Excel Classes - Engineers / Scientists
- Microsoft Excel for Engineers for Scientists
- Excel Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Adv Excel VBA Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Calling Fortran DLLs from Excel VBA
Excel Software Design/Consulting
Microsoft Excel Manuals
- Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
- Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps
- Excel VBA Handbook for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA App Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran
EMAGENIT Company Information
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved